KICK A GOAL AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Time to dig deep and play your part for the team.
What impact can you make for children like Maria?
How to do it
It's easy to make a difference in the lives of
children and communities in need through Socktober.
There are three simple steps to being a genuine Socktober Star:
Join as a solo player, a team member or a captain in under 10 minutes. Customise your page and write your personal story.
Pick 'em and kick 'em
Choose the goals you want to kick, or create your own, and then tick them off to earn sponsorships.
Spread the word
Share your page with family and friends and raise funds to support children in Timor-Leste.
Thank you to all our donors!
- Mark Preston just donated $84.40
- Shelton Dawkins just donated $36.93
- Anonymous just donated $26
- Marissa Lawson just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $15.82
- Anonymous just donated $10.55
- Anonymous just donated $5
- Callum Nawrot just donated $10.55
- Sarah Jaques just donated $27.43
- Afa Family just donated $15.82
- Shaye Hope just donated $15.82
- St Mary's Primary School Armidale School just donated $673.60
- The Cairns Family just donated $31.65
- Anonymous just donated $316.50
- The Hanlon Family just donated $15.82
- Kelly Goodchild just donated $15.82
- Bronte Andrews just donated $15.60
- Priya just donated $10.55
- Arli Marshall just donated $16
- Lisa just donated $10.55
Our goal: generational care for vulnerable children in Timor-Leste
In 2023, students and their families across Australia will team up to support families in Timor-Leste facing health and wellness challenges.
Our projects on the ground help sustain and enrich the lives of vulnerable children by providing vital medicines and health support.
Socktober Challenge: Your mission starts here
The Socktober Challenge is a comprehensive journey in mission where you create your own adventure and kick goals for kids in need off the field.
The activities and challenges in our Mission Packs will help you understand the needs of children in developing communities and take action to support them.
Make your own sockball!
Watch Dorothy from Catholic Mission make a sockball alongside family in Zambia, and then have a go at making your own using recycled materials at home or in class.
Socktober Shootout: Kick your mission goals
Plan a Socktober Event Day at your school or workplace, or celebrate Mission Week in style with a Socktober Shootout and other ways to kick your goals!
Resources for teachers
to supercharge your Socktober
Find every resource you need to run a successful Socktober journey with your team, whether it's your class or your whole school community.